Expo Music

Listen, Streaming, and download favorite music

Khaligraph Jones Song Yego


Khaligraph Jones – Yego Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

Yego Lyrics: And since I de be on the scene / I knew I was gonna be a rebel / And what I been doing is stop see y’all ain’t in my level / I woke in the club and am loving the way that they

Top trending Khaligraph Jones songs Tuko.co.ke

This song was released in January 2018 and became an instant club banger. In the song, Khaligraph talks about his origins which is a show of love for the place he comes from. The song is a collection of ‘short stories’ that Omollo encounters in his life. Throughout the song, Khaligraph Jones reminds us of his roots—Bondo town.

quot YEGO quot KHALIGRAPH JONES OFFICIAL VIDEO

Post by : Khaligraph Jones
▷ Play✓ Download

Khaligraph Jones Mazishi Official Video

Post by : Khaligraph Jones
▷ Play✓ Download

JULIUS YEGO BY KHALIGRAPH JONES

Post by : Khaligraph Jones
▷ Play✓ Download

OMOLLO BY KHALIGRAPH JONES OFFICIAL VIDEO

Post by : Khaligraph Jones
▷ Play✓ Download

Micasa Sucasa Khaligraph Jones ft Cashy OFFICIAL VIDEO

Post by : Khaligraph Jones
▷ Play✓ Download

Wyre ft Khaligraph Jones Hotter SKIZA CODE 8082143 send to 811

Post by : WYRE CHANNEL
▷ Play✓ Download

KHALI CARTEL 1 BY KHALIGRAPH JONES OFFICIAL VIDEO

Post by : Khaligraph Jones
▷ Play✓ Download

Toa Tint Mask Off Freestyle Official Audio Khaligraph Jones

Post by : Khaligraph Jones
▷ Play✓ Download

KHALIGRAPH JONES - YEGO LYRICS

Khaligraph Jones - Yego Lyrics. And since I de be on the scene I knew I was gonna be a rebel And what I been doing is stop and see y'all ain't in my level I woke in the clu

Khaligraph Jones Songs Mp3 Download (2019) – Khaligraph ...

Khaligraph Jones latest songs free mp3 download. Khaligraph Jones new music, audio, albums, lyrics, news, video and more. 2017,2018 & 2019 songs

Khaligraph Jones Biography, Songs , Girlfriend,New Song ...

Khaligraph Jones Biography. Khaligraph Jones whose real name is Brian Robert Ouko was born on 12th June 1990. He is a Kenyan hip hop artiste. He is popularly known for his hit song ‘Yego‘.

Khaligraph Jones - Yego Lyrics | Musixmatch

Lyrics for Yego by Khaligraph Jones. And since I de be on the scene I knew I was gonna be a rebel And what I been doing is stop...